* MARETON ltd was founded
* The company was founded by Marko Štetić and Anton Vukelić, who were the only employies in the company at that time.
* The headquarters of the company was located in Samobor (Croatia).
* Core business of the company was design, development and manufacturing of ˝power electronics˝ devices and the specificity was manufacturing of devices and systems based on specific clients´ requests.
* AC/DC Voltage rectifiers/battery chargers are being developed and manufactured as well as DC/DC converters, measuring and protection electronics and voltage distributions.
* Switching technology is being used (30 up to 200 kHz) by using MOSFET.
* Development and manufacturing of electronic devices for railway applications (lightning converters, shaving machines inverters, voltage regulators, other electronics for coaches and locomotives.
* Along with the increase of production and no. of people employed, Mareton is moving the production facility to Zagreb.
* Electrical parts for ship building industry started.
* Development and production of rectifiers and DC/DC converters with LLC technology
* Development of microprocessor unit equipped with touch screen display.
* Development of high efficiency rectifier/battery charger of 3 kW power (plug in module 3U x 21 TE with fan cooling).
* Development of new AC, DC and combined, AC + DC UPS systems with microprocessor control and remote control.
* Development of tram switches heating regulator with GSM communication.
* Establishing Moscow subsidiary with goal of entering the market of Russian Federation
* Development of new generation of modular rectifiers with natural cooling and microprocessor communication, 2,5 kW (plug in module 6U x 21 TE)
* Joint venture project with German company regarding development of new products such as bidirectional converters for German and Swiss market.
* Development of new generation of bidirectional converters AC-DC-AC 3 kVA, 3×400 V, AC / 500-850 V,DC / 3×400 V,AC, modular, parallel function
* Joint venture project with Al-Massa Group form Kingdom of Saudi Arabia regarding transfer of MARETON technology to GCC market
* Started the activities of a new project for building a new production facility in Zagreb.